Monday, February 08, 2010

What's it to me?

Hallo dear Claytonites!

The holidays are drawing to an end!!! Maaan where did all that time go. Soon it shall be time to hit the books! While some of us might dread that and are thinking about how we might miss home when we go back to Melbourne, let us also, more than that, be excited for what God has in store for us ahead (must anticipate)!

Here's some food-for-thought...

Have you ever wondered what the cross is all about? I mean like, what it really really means to you, personally?

A friend once told me - every time I sing the song The Wonderful Cross, I start to cry.

I was like, O_o wuuud, so emo?! But then I thought about it again - wow. How come I don't cry when I think about the cross? What is it about the cross that is so special to him?

I want to know it too.

How about you? What does the cross mean to you? Is it just a symbol of Christianity? Or does it REALLY mean something personal to you?



Okay topic to be continued...

Meanwhile, there's going to be a prayer highlight added to these emails now. Because... prayer is like, superdupertheimportantyesandamen? So, PRAYER HIGHLIGHT: Please pray for especially for the committee as we seek God for His direction for Clayton this year. And it would be great if you guys could pray and seek with us as well!

On another note, I just discovered Lays SunBites and whoohoo! They're like Grainwaves (found in Australia) man! Veli yummy.

Love,
Faith (:

No comments: