Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Haii-yah! Kick-butt! We are conquerors! \m/

+ PRAYER = POWER!
Haii-yah! Kick-butt! Exam season is almost over! We are conquerors! \m/ Victory! When frustrated with studying, remember you have the mind of Christ (1 Cor 2:16) – you can understand anything. Ask the Holy Spirit for help!

You all are still being covered in prayer! 9.30 - 10.30am @ Narthex every weekday. Do join us! Prayer = powerrr! You've got to EXPERIENCE IT for yourself!


++ HOW MAY I PLAY MY PART IN GOD'S KINGDOM?
Today, Chee Kai, Chien Aun and myself met up with some elders from Grace Church. It was so good hearing from them – their heart for God's Kingdom, the importance of outreach, and how they want to partner with OCF Clayton by getting families involved with English Studio/Class which we plan to launch next semester!

If you haven't already, I want to encourage us all to start thinking: How may I play my part in reaching out to the campus God has placed me in? I believe God will inspire you and show you how!


+++ HOMECELLS THIS FRIDAY
Check with your leaders for more details!
After that, a two week break from each other :(


++++ WINTER CAMP: COUNTDOWN 10 DAYS!
Reconsider the questions posed last Friday at OCF – 1. Who here has ever asked God: God, I want more. More. 2. How many of us have also said to God at least once before: I'm sorry for not meeting that expectation, for not being where we should be, and for straying away?

Are you one of them? Yes? Then Winter Camp definitely is the thing for you! iSync: Release, Refine, Refill. 2 – 4 July. Ask your leaders for more details! Also, GET EXCITED. Expect something, receive something.


+++++
This week, happy birthday to Pris (tue) and Jared (wed)!

Lubdub, <3 Faith!

No comments: